Friday, July 13, 2007

Thinking Bloggers



Jane over at Indiana Jane's Homeschool Notebook was kind enough to nominate me for a Thinking Blogger Award. It takes one to know one; it would be well worth your time to check out her blog.

Now I need to nominate five Thinking Bloggers. I must nominate Jane herself, as I enjoy her take on things, and particularly how she applies her way of looking at life to what she blogs about.

I hate to seem like I'm copying off of her, but one of Jane's nominees, Susan's Pendulum, is also one of mine. I enjoy her take on many different subjects, and I relate to her because, like me, she has young adult children.

Dana over at Principled Discovery is always presenting challenging questions and sharing well-thought-out answers. Don't go there if you're sleepy, though...you need to be sharp when you read Dana's posts.

Why Homeschool is a great place to drop by for information and issues. The Cates do such a good job with this blog, and are also to be commended for starting and running the wonderful Carnival of Homeschooling.

Finally, Herrick the Deliberate Agrarian can always be counted on for thoughtful posts about issues relating to both Christianity and agrarianism. I don't always like his photos, though...scroll cautiously if you have a weak stomach, because he has some visually instructive posts about things like preparing very fresh poultry that I can't handle :0

Those of you I've just tagged now need to write a post describing five bloggers who make you think; in that post, please include this link and, if you wish, the "Thinking Blogger Award" as you see it at the top of this post.

No comments: