Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Something for Everyone at This Week's Carnival of Homeschooling

You may wonder why I always post the link to each week's edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling. It's not just because there are so many thought-provoking posts each week, or because I'm usually in it and promote it for that reason.

It's because it's so fascinating to get to know other homeschooling parents via their blogs: what they do with their kids, what else they do in their lives, how they think. Yes, it's easier to just hang out with the homeschoolers you know in your geographic area or in an online community. But visiting other homeschooling parents' blogs can really expand your thinking about what you want to do in your own family, and you'll make some great new friends in the process. The carnival is just an efficient way to find many of these blogs.

If you haven't checked out a carnival before, why not try it with this week's edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling?

2 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Thanks for the post. I haven't perused the HS carnivals in awhile, so it was refreshing to do so again. I agree that it's good to hear what others are doing and maybe move outside my little zone sometimes. It's certainly refreshing and encouraging. I love that about the blogosphere!

Thanks for dropping by. :D

HomeGrownKids said...

Hi,
I read your posts via RSS feeds and I am thankful that you do post the links to the carnivals. I forget to follow them otherwise,yet I really enjoy them and find them inspiring.

Thanks,
Susan <><
www.kerugma.net