Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two Great Carnivals This Week

Starting to feel a bit better...I've got just enough energy to go blog-surfing. In addition to this week's Carnival of Homeschooling, which is always good, I've found a new carnival: Make It From Scratch. This particular edition is based on Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder, a book I read with each of my girls some years back. (We have the whole series; I can't bear to give them up.)

We're supposed to be getting six inches of snow plus high winds over the next day and a half, so I'm looking forward to burrowing in and reading a lot of great posts when I'm not doing school or working :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the articles of the mother would killed her children unbelievable. Sounds like they are trying to put the blame on someone. Don't all states require that paper we have to fill out and send to the schools letting them know we are hs? No matter when we start schooling it is required. Your right the reporter needs to learn how to do her job. That is the problem with the media.