Monday, May 12, 2008

The May Newsletter is Up!

This month's issue of "The Imperfect Homeschooler" newsletter is now online. Feel free to check it out, and remember, you can always subscribe to the newsletter at my site so that it turns up in your email box and you don't have to wait for me to remember to post it here (because sometimes I forget, like this month, and post it late....sorry!)

New articles include "Our Entrepreneurial Homeschooler," "The Kids' Flea Market" and "Preschool Pressure or Preschool Peace?" And as usual, there's the "What Our Kids Are Missing Out On Dept." Sadly, I never seem to run out of news in that department!

1 comment:

Renae said...

Hm...I wasn't able to type any information in the sign-up box. Can you sign me up? My email is carrotribe at hotmail dot com. Or do you have any suggestions?

Peace to you,
Renae
Life Nurturing Education