Friday, June 8, 2007

One Week to Go

Don't know how much time I'll have for blogging this next week as we've reached the one-week-until-the wedding mark. Ds22's wedding is next Saturday; since he's the first of our kids to get married, we're kind of dealing with things as they come up because we've never done this before. For instance, while I did remember to buy waterproof mascara, dd16 now informs me that I need a lighter shade of pantyhose because my usual shade of Dark-Enough-to-Cover-Four-Pregnancies'-Worth-of-Varicose-Veins is too dark for my dress. Details, details.

By this time next week we'll be getting ready to do the rehearsal dinner, which is at our house, which is still up for sale. It would be just our luck that someone will want to see the house that day. But I have to stop worrying in advance about these things...each day brings plenty enough to worry about (hmm, where have I heard that before?)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a fun week!

And if somebody does want to come see the house as you're prepping for the dinner on Friday, hope that they find the hominess and love overriding the messes of real life.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. Weddings.....so much to look forward to.....:-)